- Privacy & Security
- Returns, Cancellations & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Privacy & Security
Silver Bubble does not and will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party at any time, with all information being held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may store your details in our own database and use them to contact you via email with occasional stock or special offer news. If you prefer not to be contacted in this way, please email us ([email protected]) with your details and you will be immediately removed from our mailing list.
We use safe, secure technology and do not store credit card information.
- We have confidence and pride in our products and service and are unhappy to hear of anyone being dissatisfied with them. Silver Bubble takes complaints very seriously and will do everything possible to rectify any problems. All communication of dissatisfaction with our products or services will be responded to within 24 hours, unless circumstances prevents this. Please email us at [email protected], call us on 00 44 (0)7815 162 894 or write to us at: Potash Farm, Priors Marston, Southam, Priors Marston, CV47 7ST to register any complaints.
Returns, Cancellations & Replacements
- Silver Bubble hopes that you will be happy with your jewellery, however, if you are not we guarantee satisfaction and all our products come with a 14 day no quibble and full money back guarantee.
- As a consumer you have a right to cancel your order. This right starts from the time you make the order and ends fourteen working days starting the day after the goods have come into your physical possesion. You can exercise your right to cancel by sending your notice of intention to cancel by post or by emailing us at [email protected]. If you cancel after the goods have been dispatched you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to Silver Bubble. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the goods. Silver Bubble will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us for your location).
- Silver Bubble will process all refunds once the jewellery has been received by us, normally within 48 hours and definitely within the legal maximum of 14 days.
- All returned stock must be sent by First Class Mail (please ensure you obtain a 'proof of posting' receipt when sending) to: Silver Bubble, Unit 1, Delanair Estate, Brooks Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2BY.
- If a item of jewellery is received and is not a correct or suitable fit for the recipient we will do our best to send you a replacement in a different size or style. If this is not possible the item/s can be returned for a full refund as per above.
- The Online Dispute Resolution website is an official website managed by the European Commission dedicated to helping consumers and traders resolve their disputes out-of-court: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- Once you have placed your order Silver Bubble automatically sends you a confirmation email, please contact us if you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to email us or call us on 00 44 (0)7815 162 894.
- We aim to send all orders the next working day. Orders placed on a Friday will be sent on the following Monday.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Credit/Debit Cards are accepted via Sage Pay and Paypal Express Checkout.
- Alternatively if you would prefer to pay by bank transfer or cheque, please select this payment option once you have placed your order. Once the money paid by bank transfer has been received by Silver Bubble we will dispatch your order. Cheques made payable to 'Silver Bubble' please. We will aim to bank your cheque within 24 hours of its receipt and your goods will be dispatched on the day the cheque clears.